DigiBridge TelCo relies on a team of tenured engineers and experienced telecoms and IT specialists to design every telecoms or IT infrastructure they deploy. The DigiBridge TelCo engineering team consists of multifunctional and cross-cultural entities located in North America, Europe, and Africa that pull together their professionalism and experience to consistently deliver state-of the-art solutions.
To deliver successful projects, the DigiBridge TelCo engineering team follows the recommendations, standards, and best-practices of major industry standards bodies, including ITU, IEEE, IETF, 3GPP, GSA, MEF, Wi-Fi Alliance, etc. We also rely on recommendations and standards developed by regional standards bodies and ICT organizations, including TELCORDIA, NEBS, ETSI, RUS, etc.
The DigiBridge TelCo portfolio of telecommunications and IT services is composed of the following areas of expertise:Telecommunications
- Wireless Network Engineering (GSM, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, WiMAX, CDMA, Carrier Wi-Fi, TV White Space)
- Broadband Access Network Engineering (FTTP, FTTN, FTTC, xDSL)
- Next Generation Network Engineering (NGN, IMS, VoIP)
- Value Added Services System Engineering (Prepaid, SMS, MMS, and Miscellaneous Platform Services)
- Machine to Machine Communications (M2M) (sensors, meters, smart grid)
- Fiber Optic Transport Network Engineering (SONET, NG-SDH, DWDM, MPLS, Carrier Ethernet)
- Telecommunications Civil Engineering (Outside Plan engineering, Staking, Design, CAD, Construction, Inspection)
- Power Plant and Emergency Backup Systems
Information Technologies (IT)
- Data Network Engineering (IP/MPLS, Routing, Switching)
- IT Project Design and Analysis
- Network Security
- Cloud Computing